Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Updates coming soon!




So I am now back in the States. The election is over (thank goodness!), and here in the northeast, we're getting smacked with another major storm. Ouch.

I spent my first day back sleeping almost the entire day away, and the last two working. Today I am digging through the notes I wrote while on the trek, and will soon be updating the blog with a diary of the 16 days I walked the Annapurna Circuit Trek. Next week, I will focus on filing through all of the video I took and creating a video diary accompanied by music. This will be somewhat of a chore, and may take some time. Best possible scenario? It will be up within two weeks. In the meantime, check the blog within the next couple of days. I will be posting updates, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment