Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blogger On The Go!

I've just downloaded the Blogger app onto my Galaxy Tab, and this post is part test / part new posts soon announcement on my tablet!

First, I have to apologize for the lack of updates. I've been playing catch-up with many friends that I haven't seen in some time, so the posts have been slow to come along. The next few days of the trek should be up quite soon, though, so do check back often!

Also, while the idea of this blog was to use my Nepal trip to help out, I've already begun looking at the costs for a trip to South America and the likelihood of trekking in the Patagonian Andes. Since the title of this blog is "trek" in the general sense, why not try to use my growing fascination with nature and wildlife as a whole to help continue raising money for the World Wildlife Fund?

Please, if you can, click here to donate! As of today, you have contributed over $1,300 to help not me, but the WWF and the wildlife and habitats that need it. Everyone that has given? I seriously can't thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment