Monday, February 13, 2012

Panda Page! Help me to reach my goal!

Above, you will see "Click here to donate". This page gives you the link to the Panda Page I created on the WWF site. 100% of your donation goes to World Wildlife Fund! Panda Pages are user created and allow people like myself to have a personal fundraising page to help them meet their goals. Thanks for the time, and please share this page! Facebook, Twitter, via email. Even just writing down this blog address and giving it to others helps!

Next time, I will post a few pictures from the trip on a separate page. Also, please leave a comment if you have any questions! If you want to know about travel time, how to obtain a visa, how to get around? Ask! I genuinely hope that more people visit Nepal, and I want to help make it easier for some of you and take away some of the uncertainty you may have. Thank you, again!

Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment